Collection of Customer’s Personal Data
For the purpose of carrying on our Company’s business, you may be requested to provide your Personal Data when you visit our Company’s website [services.pandacamera.com.hk], when you conduct a purchase transaction with our Company.
The Personal Data that you may be requested to provide with our Company includes but not limited to, inter alia, your name, contact telephone number, email address and/or correspondence address.
All Personal Data will be collected on a voluntary, open and fair basis. Certain Personal Data are required for specific products or services and if you fail to supply your Personal Data as requested from each specific product or service, our Company may not be able to provide you with such products or services. By providing your Personal Data to our Company, you acknowledge that such provision is fair and reasonable in the circumstances.
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
Purpose for Collection of Personal Data
Our Company will collect your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- for the provision of products by our Company and/or its service providers (who are engaged by our Company to assist with providing you any services) to you;
- for carrying out your instructions or responding to your enquiry;
- for direct marketing purpose, including designing further products for you and marketing products in which our Company shall be involved but within the scope as mentioned in Clause 3.1 above;
- for payment purposes for products by our Company, including but not limited to verification of your payment details with banks, financial institutions and other payment platforms;
- for observing any relevant legal, governmental or regulatory requirements of Hong Kong or other relevant jurisdiction including any disclosure or notification requirements to which our Company or other class of data recipient, are subject.
Accuracy of Personal Data
Our Company will take all practicable steps to ensure that the Personal Data so collected are accurate. Your efforts to provide accurate Personal Data upon purchase of our Company’s products and thereafter to update our Company of any change of your Personal Data are always welcome.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data
Unless our Company receives notice from you to the contrary, our Company may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected, provide such Personal Data to the following parties:
- directors, officers and employees of our Company;
- the brands traded, operated or owned by our Company but within the range of products as mentioned in Clause 3.1 above;
- contractors and service providers of our Company (who are engaged by our Company to assist with providing you any services as mentioned in Clause 3.1 above);
- banks, financial institutions, credit reference agencies, credit, debit or charge card companies, and/or other payment platforms; and/or
- court or regulatory body with subpoenas, court orders or for the purpose of legal process.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
You shall be entitled to know whether our Company holds any of your Personal Data and the kind of Personal Data being held by our Company.
You shall be entitled to correct or modify your Personal Data at any time by sending a written request to our Company via e-mail to [firstname.lastname@example.org] or via mail at [Unit 2, 10/F, Block A, East Sun Industrial Centre, No. 16 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong. ] (attention to Data Protection Officer). Our Company will, upon satisfying itself of the authenticity and validity of the access or correction request, make every endeavor to comply with and respond to the request within the period set by the statutory requirement.
Our Company shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for processing of any data access and correction request.
Security of Personal Data
Our Company agree to use its best endeavours to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your Personal Data. Encryption technology, such as SSL, may be employed for the transmission of Personal Data collected online. Web servers of our Company are protected by data security measures and the systems are monitored to prevent any unauthorized access.
Retention of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill the original purpose for which it was collected, unless contrary to any applicable statutory requirement.